Saturday, March 24, 2012

Childhood Delight

Today while at work I was privileged enough to sample one of the best cupcakes I have ever eaten. It was from Crumbs Bake Shop. It was at a catered event, so not directly from one of their bakeries, but it was still fresh, decadent and delicious. The cupcake I experienced, and yes I am saying you can experience a cupcake, was the Squiggle Colossal. It took me back to my childhood full force. I felt like I was 12 again, riding my bike down to the Seven-11 for a Hostess Cupcake. I would split them with my sister- eating the outside while she ate the inside. This cupcake was in fact filled with a vanilla butter cream filling, tasting better than my favorite childhood treat.
{Squiggle Colossal Cupcake}
After having this cupcake I knew I needed to research how I could get another one as soon as possible. I found that there were actually many other delicious cupcakes from Crumbs. Here are a few I would love to try.

{Raspberry Swirl Colossal}
{Half & Half Colossal}
{Peanut Butter Cup Colossal}
All photos taken by Crumbs Bake Shop.
All cupcakes can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment